- switch between different Tempi
- all Tempo Divisions are depending on the Reference Tempo you set in the Device. If you change the Reference Tempo all Subdivisions of that Tempo will follow.
- Connect to the Link Network. You’re able to connect the Device to the Link Network, which enables you to make polyrhythm Patterns in combination with a link Device.
- modulate the Tempo by an LFO driven Envelope between a certain range. Both Tempi, the Host & Link Tempo can be controlled independently from each other.
- set the Offset of the Tempo, when Ableton Link is enabled.
Switch / Fade between Tempi
With BPM Wizard it’s possible to switch or fade between Tempo Subdivisions. You have different Options to change the Tempo:
- you can change the Tempo immediately
- change the Tempo synced to the first of the next Bar.
- fade from one Tempo to another. The fading time is also depending on the last Tempo you switched from.
Here on Sub Tempo Nr 4 you can also activate the Tempo Modulation to change the Tempo from your Host by an LFO driven Envelope. That means the Host Tempo and the Link Tempo can be controlled independently from each other bot always depending to the Defence Tempo.
BPM Wizard T-Shirt
And … while it’s such a cool Artwork, there’s also a T-Shirt available over the Liquid-Sky Artist Collective Merchandise Shop / 75% of the profit will go into Liquid Sky’s own reforestation project in South Portugal.BPM Wizard T-Shirt on the Liquid-Sky-Europe Website
Ableton Live Suite 9/10/11 with Max for Live 8.1 / Ableton Live Standart with an Max for Live License
To install Max for Live Devices please read the FAQ