- on the top row of Chord-O-Mat you’ll find the Settings
- Here you can set the Root Note & the Scale
- This is the Chord Matrix where all Chords from a selected scale are highlighted
- These are the Chord-Slots, where you can make your own chord collection per scale
- Here you can Modulate the chords: inversion, strum and octave pitching. On the middle there’s an Infotext message.
- With the Scale Correction, you can Pitch all incoming Notes the Notes of the selected Scale
- The Octave Designer can add / removes Notes from the chords
- Output Monitor: here you can Monitor the incoming / Outgoing and mapped Midinotes
- File Handling: drag & drop a folder or *.json file into the GUI and all files of the folder are listed in the dropdown menu. The path will be saved within the Liveset.