1. activate / deactivate the chord slot
2. assign a key to the chord slot
3. change the root note of the chord slot (works like a dial - click + move up down)
4. change the chord (drop down menu)
5. trigger the chord / move the chord to another clipslot via drag & drop
6. set the chord inversion (if it's set to global the chord always folows the global inversion setting)
7. set the octave of the chord
If you change the rootnote of the selected scale all assigned chords in the clip slots will follow the actual key.