In the Device Window you see the Version you're using and if your Device is up to date or not.
- this is the info view with credits etc.
- this button opens the settings view, where you are able to connect the Ableton Push Controller.
- these are links to the online support page, the online manual, Soundmanufacture website & the youtube resources
- here you can select the Ableton Push Controller. How to connect Push see here.
- here you can show the Controls for the Octaves & the Instat Scale Device on your Push Controller.
- Store the Presets per Scale or per Banks (independent from the Scale)
On the top row of the float window you'll find some further settings:
- "always on top" keeps the window on top if activated
- Zoom: here you can set the size of the float window
- "Instant Scales" this opens the Control Panal for the Instant Scale Devices
- "Push Loopback" this must be activated, if you use the Push Loopback Device
- File Management: here you can recall your files with different Chordsets