Push Hacker turns your Push 1 or 2 session and note modes into HYBRID MODES ‘Session/User mode’ or ‘Note/User mode’
It enables you to manually re-assign any of Push’s features (buttons/rotaries/pitch bend/matrix pads) to any parameters in Live (audio effects/MIDI effects/Clips/ Clips slots/Mixer/Solo buttons etc.…)
whilst in ‘Note Mode’ or ‘Session Mode’
Push Hacker has been designed to address one of the most fundamental principle of live performance ‘You should avoid having to switch modes on your controller’s whilst playing live to get the
spontaneous feel you’d get from an acoustic instrument’
- All Trigger Signals can be routed free from every Output to every Input thru the Patch-chords.
- create Polyphonic Sequences
- 4 internal Outputs where you can assign the Sequencers to the Note, Velocity, Octave & Length
- Scale Correction in every of the four Outputs
- Scaleable GUI from 80% to 140%
- Modulation Section, where you have up to 8 Modulators to invert a signal, probability & filter Triggersteps,
- 4 locical operators, where you can combine the Value of two sequences.
(c) 2020 Soundmanufacture